Special Issue Submission Guidelines
To invite relevant and reputable researchers from Malaysia or abroad to submit papers on any new and emerging topic within the scope of the related International Journal of Islamic Economics and Finance Research (IJIEFER).
Number of Papers in One Issue
Maximum 10 papers
The authors of the selected articles must reflect diversity and internationalization.
It will be carried out by the IJIEFER Advisory Editorial Board using the suggested reviewers’ names provided by the Guest Editor. He/ She will decide to decline/ change the reviewers; or suggest additional reviewers. After receiving the reviewer reports, the Guest Editor will decide to accept or reject the paper. However, the final decision will be decided by Chief Editor.
If the Guest editor submits any paper to his/her own Special Issue, then review process will be carried out by the Advisory Editorial Board of the IJIEFER without sharing any information to the Guest Editor.
Responsibilities of Guest Editor:
- Defining the scope of special issue.
- Identify/invite authors for the special issue.
- Set deadlines to ensure timely submissions and timely publication.
- Manage peer review of the manuscripts within the submission system if required.
- React as quality control to maintain the integrity and quality of the journal.
- Help with promoting activities of the special issue.
Scholarly manuscripts intended for publication in the IJIEFER, please refer to the SUBMISSION PREPARATION CHECKLIST.